The PowerShell Compact-Archive Tool is a front-end tool that empowers the users to expeditiously compile their favorite ZDoom based mods from their respective repositories. While using this tool, the user can freely customize their settings that works for all possible projects -- no more needing to reconfigure their settings for multiple projects when instead their settings can be centralized. The user can save time and easily get their favorite project's compiled into their preferred compressed archive files. Further, this program allows the user to compile their favorite projects into either: PK3 (ZIP Format) or PK7 (7Zip Format). With this ability, the user can choose their preferred compression tool and the settings that come with the tool. additionally, this front-end tool supports Git-SCM functionality. Such features available, when using Git, are to update the project's assets that are stored locally on the user's system, as well as retrieving a changelog history for reference. Moreover, these options and more - are completely customizable to the user. Each setting and functionality is fully changeable within the Settings Menu of the program and are retained when the user returns back to the program.
- Automatically Update the project's resources locally on your system, using Git's functionality.
- Compile the project's assets from the standard folder hierarchy into ZDoom's PK3 or PK7 standard structure.
- Allow the ability to customize the archive data file attributes and compression level.
- Thoroughly verify the compiled file for potential issues.
- Capable of compiling developmental builds, to help differentiate between standard builds and development builds.
- Ability to generate reports of the project's repository and\or the compiled build - providing detailed information.
- Simple integrations with the Windows Operating System environment.
- Using PowerShell Core's modern technologies and functionalities.